Home > 생활문답 목록

주거 이거 사기인가요? (영어본문)

페이지 정보

켄지삼촌쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 11-01-20 21:20 조회3,262

본문

집을 구하는중인데, 너무 싸게 나온집이 있길래

scout24에서 봤습니다.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. My name is Filip More and from the internet add, you could see, i have available the apartment to be rent. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in Liverpool , United Kingdom . I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in Liverpool will be about 4 - 6 years. The renting period is from 1 months upto 1-8 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 300  Euro (for the whole apartment)  including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution. You can move alone on the apartament or with your family or friends.

Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Filip More.

P.S. Please tell me if this is what are you looking for and reply my only if you are truly interested in the apt.

이거 열쇄를 가지고 있는사람이 자기밖에 없는데, 뭘 어쩌고 하는거 보니까 돈먹고 날르는 그런 수법이 아닐까 생각되서요...
추천 0
베를린리포트
목록

댓글목록

Bora님의 댓글

Bora쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

<DIV>사기입니다.&nbsp;더 관심을 보이면 열쇠문제를 어떻게 하지..고민하는 척 할겁니다. 그리고 카우치온과 월세를 자동이체하면 열쇠를 우편으로 보내주겠다고 할겁니다.</DIV>
<DIV>방을 시세보다 싸게 내 놓고 사진도 어디서 근사한&nbsp;걸 올려놓습니다. 비슷한 사례가&nbsp;제 주변에도&nbsp;있었습니다. 조심하시길요.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

froh님의 댓글

froh쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

<DIV>요즘에 위와같은 다수의 사기건으로 대사관에서 공문을 보내 주의를 당부하고 있습니다.</DIV>
<DIV>100% 사기입니다.</DIV>

자유로니님의 댓글

자유로니쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

<DIV>사기, 사기, 사.기.기.기.기... 어딘선가 속삭이듯 환청이 들리네요.</DIV>

인터뷰님의 댓글

인터뷰쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

<span style="font-family: 굴림;">내 친구 Jisung Park이나 Duri Cha에게 열쇠를 전해주면 돈을 보내겠다고 하세요.</span>

kyoro님의 댓글

kyoro쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

사기입니다.여기뿐아니라 전 세계적으로 저런 사기가극성이에요.<br>제 친구도 보증금 떼인사람 있어요.제3자인 어느 회사에 네돈 보증금을 위탁해두었다가<br>네가 열쇠를 받은후 그 보증금이 나한테 올수있게 하겠다 까지 하며 사기치는사람도 있어요,<br>물론 그 제3자라는 그 회사도 유령회사에 같은 한패이지요.<br>절대 열쇠를 받고 이사들어가서 계약서에 싸인하기전까진 돈주시면 안되요.<br>저도 한참 집구할때 한 10군데도 넘게 문의메일을 보냈는데 그 중 두군데서 답장이 왔는데<br>사람 이름만 빼고 토씨하나 틀리지 않고 같은 내용의 답장이 와서 아 이거 사기구나 라고 생각했어요.물론 그 두개의 답장이 아니더라도 그냥 내용만 척 봐도 사기라는건 뻔해서 제가 돈을 줄리는 없었겠지만 ...<br>

Home > 생활문답 목록

게시물 검색

약관 | 사용규칙 | 계좌
메뉴
PC 버전으로 보기