기타
독일개관
파독50년
독일와인
나지라기
관광화보
현재접속
475명
매매 혹은 숙소나 연습실 등을 구할 땐 벼룩게시판을 이용하시고 구인글(예:이사구인/화물구인)은 대자보게시판을 이용하세요. 정보 가치가 없는 1회용도 글은 데이타베이스지향의 생활문답보다는 다른 게시판을 이용하시면 됩니다. 업체실명언급시 광고로 간주될 수 있습니다.

주거 집 계약 사기일까요?

페이지 정보

작성자 릴리x쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글 5건 조회 1,083회 작성일 22-08-10 06:19 답변완료

본문

올 해 함부르크에서 공부하게 되어 함부르크 집을 구하는 중입니다. (아직 한국 거주)
임모벨트에 조건 맞는 집이면 다 지원하는 중인데, 그 중 개인 제공자에게 연락이 왔습니다.

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Mexikoring 23, 22297 Hamburg. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen (31 m2). The rent is €470 /month included additional cost (warm rent). The security deposit is €1400, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days' notice).
A little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better.
So, I am Sabrina Oliveira I am 51 Years old and I work in the GEF industry in the quality management department of a company located Dublin. As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. You will have access to a very large and well-ventilated cellar, where you can store things if you need to.
I would like to know something about you, for example, your occupation, financial situation, monthly income for people who will live in the apartment, how many people will have to live at home and for how long do you plan to stay?

I hope you got a good first impression, and please if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

여기까지가 첫 메일이었습니다. 에어비앤비 사기 아닌가 싶으면서도 혹시 모른다는 절박함 때문에 답장을 하면서도
에어비앤비 통해서 계약하는거면 안한다고 못을 박아뒀습니다. 에어비앤비 사기면 답장 안오겠지 하고요

A pleasure to greet you and thanks for telling me more about you. It is important to know more about my future tenants and I think we can reach an agreement.
The apartment is available for long-term rental and is exactly as you can see in the pictures. As I said in my previous email, I live in Ireland and will have to come and show you the apartment and give you the keys. The apartment is available after 25th August.

I have been in contact with other persons who are also interested in renting and coming into the city for the same calendar year and ready to make immediate reservations.
So therefore, in order to proceed with the rental process, my lawyer will have to draw up an agreement, which will be signed by the landlord and the tenant and the main reason for this document to be prepared is for both parties to be legally secured. The document will be emailed to you so that you can read and understand its contents.

If you eventually agree with the terms of the contract, you will have to proceed with the payment to our bank account and get back to me with the receipt of payment from your bank for reference purpose. Once I confirm your payment, I will immediately issue you payment receipt for the house, along with payment confirmation which shows we are both in contract, which no one else can book over your date.

Also, it will be stated in the agreement that if by any reason you will refuse to rent the apartment, then the contract will be canceled and you get full refund.

If everything sounds good to you, here are the required details for the preparation of the tenancy Agreement Form:

1:Full name:
2.Your moving-in and moving-out date:
3.Your copy of passport:
4.Your phone number:

이게 두 번째 답장입니다.
일단 답장에 계약서를 받고 바로 카우치온을 보내야 하는거냐, 내가 독일에서 월세 계약을 했을 때 집키 받고 나서 카우치온이랑 월세 지불했었다. 그리고 이 방법이 아주 노말하고 안전한 걸 안다. 이 부분만 확인을 시켜주면 계약하겠다. 라고 답장을 보낸 상태입니다. 사기꾼이면 답장을 안보내거나 아니면 카우치온을 보내야한다고 답장이 오겠죠,,?
근데 만약에 집 키 받을 때 카우치온 내는게 맞다고 답장이 온다면, 그러면 계약을 진행해도 되는걸가요?
추천0

댓글목록

홍러감봉포님의 댓글

홍러감봉포쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 채택된 답변입니다

보통 시세보다 저렴하고
조건이 좋은경우 사기일 확률이 높습니다. 함부르크에 31크바에 밤미테로 470 유로인데 퀸디궁 프리스트도 30일이다…? 저는 거를것같네요

• 추천 2

berlinfer20님의 댓글

berlinfer20쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

한국에서 구하는건 비추천 드립니다
차라리 에어비앤비로 들어가서 현지에서 구하세요.

• 추천 1

밍구스으님의 댓글

밍구스으쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

묻지도 않았는데 갑자기 자기가 뭐 하는 사람인지 혹은 가족에 대해 설명한다?
그리고 독일이 아닌 곳에서 머무는 중이다?
1000000% 사기 입니다

생활문답 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
86153 법률 artist쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3 15:49
86152 주거 감자탕쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 42 13:00
86151 관청일 dokidoki쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 129 11:11
86150 생활 소나무62쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 79 10:41
86149 생활 mylee쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 58 10:28
86148 비자 hyxxen쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 02:17
86147 생활 Wohin쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 89 01:49
86146 생활 Wohin쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 55 01:46
86145 주거 jayu쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 139 04-24
86144 교육 짜니쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 70 04-24
86143 의료 robino쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 335 04-24
86142 여행 Heidell쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 169 04-24
86141 주거 끄나우쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 509 04-24
86140 생활 뾰로롱3쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 356 04-24
86139 법률 Nijntje쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 900 04-24
86138 생활 분홍나무쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 04-24
86137 의료 르기르기쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 545 04-24
86136 관청일 애옹99쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 98 04-23
86135 비자 엔출디궁쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 149 04-23
86134 비자 Hozi123쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 155 04-23
게시물 검색
이용약관 | 운영진 | 주요게시판사용규칙 | 등업방법 | 개인정보취급방침 | 이메일무단수집거부 | 비밀번호분실/재발급 | 입금계좌/통보방법 | 관리자문의
독일 한글 미디어 베를린리포트 - 서로 나누고 돕는 유럽 코리안 온라인 커뮤니티
모바일 버전으로 보기