독일 동포 미디어 베를린리포트

Home > 생활문답 목록

생활 이거 사기인가요?

페이지 정보

홍텐쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 20-01-16 16:56 조회1,270

본문

먼저 집 계약을 하는데 moneygram을 사용하자구 하네요,, 일단 머니그램이 뭔지도 잘 모르고요, 외국에 있다는 것도 좀 미심쩍어서 혹시나 베를린 리포트에서 도움을 받을 수 있을까해서 여쭤봅니다!

아래는 메일의 전문이구요, 문제될 시 삭제하겠습니다.
감사합니다.

But I don't wish to see a bank statement, because this won't prove that you are prepared for the rent of my apartment.

Like I previously explained, I'll have to support all my trip expenses to Germany, including the round-trip flight tickets, more than 200 €,and I am also going to pay the notary fees.

And a real-estate agency would charge so much more, as their commission is: one month's rent.

But since I'm a private landlord, we can use a legitimate notary office at your choice in Köln, for proper verification of the apartment's ownership, and to sign the rental contract,of course.

Because my bad experiences in the past, I won't organize my trip and support all the expenses without this guarantee.

So, MoneyGram.com is a service known for sending money between relatives.

To send a payment on your name, a family member from South Korea must have the money in cash at an office, fulfill a paper form, and in a few minutes the payment will be done, can also be verified online,and tracked on their website for availability.

This way I will be able to verify that the correct amount is deposited, and available to you for collection.

After we meet and inspect the apartment, then we will go together to the notary office to sign the rental contract, give you the keys, and afterwards we will go to a money gram office to collect the money.
And after, you will do a bank deposit in my personal bank account where I want to receive the rent payment monthly.

Also, when exactly do you wish to meet in Köln and move in, so I can book my flight tickets?

Kindly keep me posted with an answer, because I also have other people interested.
추천 0
베를린리포트
목록

댓글목록

훈훈하게님의 댓글

훈훈하게쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

온라인뱅킹 되는시대에 머니그램이라니요.., 사기죠..
혹시라도, 사기가 아니라도, 거르세요.

해외거주, 정상적인 은행이 아닌경우.. 그냥 거르세요.

• 추천 2

fenster님의 댓글

fenster쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

글을 복사해서 구글에서 검색해보세요. 장문의 글+머니그램/웨스턴유니온/에어비앤비..가 나오면서 돈을 어디에 넣으라고 하면 그냥 거르시면 됩니다.

Linvingtheplanet님의 댓글

Linvingtheplan…쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

제가 프랑스에서 당할뻔했던 수법입니다. 조심하세요!
집을 직접보고  보증금내시고 키 받으시기전까지는 직접만나셔서하는게좋습니다. 제가 들은 사건은 키를받았는데도 사기였던경우가있었어요.

Home > 생활문답 목록

게시물 검색

약관 | 사용규칙 | 계좌
메뉴
PC 버전으로 보기