기타
독일개관
파독50년
독일와인
나지라기
관광화보
현재접속
697명
매매 혹은 숙소나 연습실 등을 구할 땐 벼룩게시판을 이용하시고 구인글(예:이사구인/화물구인)은 대자보게시판을 이용하세요. 정보 가치가 없는 1회용도 글은 데이타베이스지향의 생활문답보다는 다른 게시판을 이용하시면 됩니다. 업체실명언급시 광고로 간주될 수 있습니다.

주거 안녕하세요 혹시 이게 사기인지 궁금합니다!

페이지 정보

작성자 서울고파쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글 6건 조회 1,830회 작성일 17-12-28 07:52

본문

안녕하세요 한국에서 집을 구하고 가고 싶어서 craigslist를 통해서 집을 구하고 있는 도중에 오고가고 있는 메일입니다.

처음 가는거라 이게 사기인지 아닌지 판단이 안 서서 여기 올려봅니다
판별 부탁드립니다.

첫번째 메일 (집주인이 저에게 보낸 메일)
Hello,
    Good Day :)) , Thanks for your interest in my apartment. The apartment is a 1 bedroom flat and am renting it out simply because i secured a new job in United States, so i will need persons to rent so that it can be taken care of while am out of Berlin and i will be glad if you take care of the house like yours also its ready and available to be reserved for you also offered to the market furnished you just need to move in am pretty sure you would love it here , Finally to answer your question the apartment would be available as soon as we both can reach good terms :))

House Location: Friedenstraße 93
Postal code: , 10249 Berlin.
Rent: 1 bedroom 390 Euros per month all bills inclusive.
Security Deposit is: 200 Euros.
Minimum Stay: 2 Month(s)
Maximum stay: 5 years.

House amenities: CD - DVD - Video,Radio,Flat-screen TV, High- speed Internet with WiFi, Washing Machine, Dryer,Heating iron and Ironing board, Bed Linen & Towels,

Kitchen amenities: Electric Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Fully Equipped Open Kitchen,

Rooms:
King Size Bed 1,80x2m, Room with Sofa, Bathroom with Tub, Clean and well maintained Toilet, Washing Machine, 1st floor lift to the apartment. Great and Amazing view from the Balcony.

Full description:
The actual consumption of electricity, heating, hot and cold water it is equipped with: washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryer, television, hi-fi, internet connection , bed linen and towels.

Accommodation Briefly comprises: open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, washing machine and laminate wood flooring, one bedroom (Chic and comfortable apartment), A tiled main bathroom with shower over bath hot or cold water.
PVC double-glazed windows to the front and GFCH.

I will await your swift reply with the number of months you are interested in leasing my apartment so we can proceed with necessary documentation also when you plan on moving.
The apartment comprises separate fully tiled bathroom with bath and power shower.
Let me know if you have any other question to ask,

두번째 메일(제가 집주인에게 보낸 메일)

Hi,
Really thank you for your kind email reply.
I'm strongly want to rent your house. But firstly, I should watch before live.
I'm going to go Berlin on 27th Jan 2018. So  can I see the flat and you after i arrive berlin?
Please let me know when is your available data?
Thank you and if possible, I want to live at there.
I'm looking forward to your feedback

세번째 메일(집주인이 저에게 보낸 메일)

Hello,
      From your previous messages i can see you are really serious in getting my apartment also i am sure this is good news that you would be lucky to be my tenant as long as we have no issues concerning deposits and lease signing we would talk on that as soon as we both reach an agreement i would be in Berlin upon your arrival to come and view the apartment, the ball is in your court as i have many others interested but it tends to be first come first served :)).

Thanks for your interest in my apartment once again i am so sure you would love it here :)), before we proceed i would like to know little about you so i would want you to answer my questions below, this for me is like a screening am sure you understand why am doing this , for security and future purposes also to know who am actually dealing with,

REQUESTED INFORMATION
          1)Your full name
          2)Your full address & phone number in international format
          3)Are you married?
          4)How many people will be living in the apartment?
          5)Do you have a pet?
          6)Your current address?
          7)Occupation?
          8)Rent duration?

I would love you to briefly introduce yourself to me a little, I believe after provision of answers then we re good to go so we can discuss on arrangement for meeting.

긴글 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다
사기를 안 당하고 싶어서 올려봅니다...
감사합니다!
추천0

댓글목록

yobby님의 댓글

yobby쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

백프로사기에요
저렇게하다가 에어비앤비이야기 혹은 집세2달치 미리달라는 이야기 혹은 계약서보내면서 싸인해서 달라는 이야기 등이 나와요
집계약은 무조건 집 보고 난 이후에 하시고 돈은 무조건 계약서 싸인한 이후에 주세요

Hannnnn님의 댓글

Hannnnn쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

구글만 돌려도 사기인지 나와요
요새 베를린 1베드룸 아무리 싸도 500유로 후반댑니다

훈훈하게님의 댓글

훈훈하게쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2016/12/pilarfregosomaye1gmailcom-alias-pilar.html?m=1

한문장 정도 구글에 치시면.. 그대로 나옵니다 ^^

SPRO님의 댓글

SPRO쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

독일땅에서 영어로 이상하게 메일오면 100% 사기에요... 100% 여기는 독일입니다!

생활문답 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
86005 생활 희망희망쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 173 12:13
86004 비자 nulli쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 72 12:10
86003 주거 rihaha쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 50 10:01
86002 화물 Klar쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 55 08:10
86001 주거 kaleng쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 179 05:48
86000 컴퓨터 수아sua쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 295 03-27
85999 관청일 pino7889쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 510 03-27
85998 화물 그시절로쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 175 03-27
85997 은행 1day1eat쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 03-27
85996 법률 Lomond쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 395 03-27
85995 세무 뿌우우쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 201 03-27
85994 비자 오이오이쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 272 03-27
85993 피터박쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 357 03-27
85992 관청일 Hozi123쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 343 03-26
85991 생활 nutnuts쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 208 03-26
85990 비자 브핸바쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 81 03-26
85989 비자 으이이잉쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 140 03-26
85988 주거 브핸바쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 03-26
85987 비자 브핸바쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 03-26
85986 주거 ashley61쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 완료 03-26
게시물 검색
이용약관 | 운영진 | 주요게시판사용규칙 | 등업방법 | 개인정보취급방침 | 이메일무단수집거부 | 비밀번호분실/재발급 | 입금계좌/통보방법 | 관리자문의
독일 한글 미디어 베를린리포트 - 서로 나누고 돕는 유럽 코리안 온라인 커뮤니티
모바일 버전으로 보기