독일 동포 미디어 베를린리포트

Home > [소자보] 행사·알림·후기 목록

베를린자유대 한국학과 공모전 안내 (상금 있습니다)

페이지 정보

청새치쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 20-09-16 15:10 조회1,592

본문

베를린 자유대 한국학과에서 일하고 있는 박사과정생입니다.
저희 학과에서 “My Korea Is...”라는 공모전을 하고 있는데 현재 접수 중에 있습니다. 비디오, 텍스트, 사진 등 다양한 형식의 컨텐츠를 통해 ”내가 알리고 싶은 한국”을 전달하는 공모전입니다.
데드라인이 9월 30일이어서 다소 촉박합니다만 아직까지 부문별 경쟁이 심하지 않고 상금이 적지 않으며 유럽에서 한국이라는 나라의 여러 면모를 알린다는 취지도 의미가 있는 만큼 과감히 한 번 지원해보실 수 있도록 정보 공유 드립니다. 상세한 지원 방법 및 지원 서류는 아래 링크 주소에서 확인하시면 되겠습니다. 주변 친구 분들께도 알려주세요. ^^
——————-
Dear students,
The Korea-Europe Programme at Freie Universität Berlin is inviting you to participate in the „My Korea Is …“ event!
If you happen to be enrolled in Korean studies or if you are Korean and currently studying in Europe, we would love to get a deeper understanding about what Korea means to you. We encourage you to get creative: How would you express your thoughts and feelings about Korea? Feel free to submit your ideas in any way you like: visual (video, animation, photography, collage, painting, comic, design, mixed and multimedia etc.), audio (podcast, composition etc.), text (essay, poetry etc.) or any other way you can think of.
We are looking forward to your contributions! A jury will reward the most outstanding entries: The first prizes will be honoured with 500€, the second with 300€ and the third with 100€.
Your work will have to be submitted or linked to via email to my-korea-is@lists.fu-berlin.de by September 30th.
For further information please refer to the attached files or visit ourwebsite: www.geschkult.fu-berlin.de/en/e/oas/korea-studien/korea-eu/my-korea/index.html
We cannot wait to hear from you! Show us your Korea!
추천 0
베를린리포트
목록

댓글목록

Home > [소자보] 행사·알림·후기 목록

게시물 검색

약관 | 사용규칙 | 계좌
메뉴
PC 버전으로 보기